Followers

26 August 2010

My true self

Posted by SnoW cRysTaL at Thursday, August 26, 2010
1 week left.Hooray!!I wanna be at home and spend the whole day lazily in front of tv.(eh?macam la rajin sgt kat usm ni)I'm done with all assignment/report/presentation bla bla bla. I got 3 presentation before mid sem break.Alhamdulillah, i'd passed one,and surprisingly,not even a single question been asked .*happy* but i felt like a coward for not being able to face the reality.In fact, i always chickened out over small matters and seems like i always running from any problem/risk/challenge.It is good to know my own limitation, but somehow i must overcome that limitation.*sigh*
When i was in secondary school,i purposely quit taekwando just because i was chosen to be a president for that club. How silly i was.And also,i feel comfortable working under other's order.Hmm...

p/s : Ugh,somehow i get annoyed with my own writing.Aimi,stop being so self conscious!!You lost confidence because u care too much about urself(talkin to myself~)

I'd read one article,once.It was about how to boost up ur confidence.It says that, knowing ur own limitation and stop thinking about urself is the best way to level up ur confidence.Knowing ur limitation so that u wouldn't do anything u know u can't do.It save u from humiliation.What about self conscious?I can't help myself  to stop thinking on what others are saying about me behind my back.When i ignore something, it is actually the time i concern the most.

Aiyak!!Need to finish my CME slides presentation and have my laundry done..daa~

0 comments:



 

-SnoW CrystaL WorLd- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei