Followers

25 November 2009

To my special person~~~ 21st November

Posted by SnoW cRysTaL at Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Mom..

You maybe not as beautiful as celebrity,but you are the most beautiful in my eyes,
You maybe not as smart as profesor,but you always be the smartest person in my mind,
You maybe not as kind as our prophet Muhammad,but you are always kind toward me,
You maybe not as rich as millionaire,but you are rich with your useful advises.

Mom,
You always smile when i am happy,
You feel bad when my mood swings,
You always be the best cooks when i was craving for a good dish,
You are my best companion when i'm lonely.

Mom,
You always thanked me for a single job i've done,
You always said delicious when i actually cook something terrible,
You always said its okay when actually i scored C in my test,
You always be patient when i showed my bad behaviour.

Mom,
Without you, i won't be here today..

Puisi ni maybe x sedap,grammar tunggang langgang,tp yang ni saya buat sendiri..
Khas untuk mak..(sedihnyer)

I Celebrate Your Life
Mom, your birthday means so much to me;
To have you in my life another year,
The time I spent enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment with you is so dear.
I cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise.

Puisi dari Joanna Fuchs ni along tujukan khas untuk mak..
Sorry for the late wishes...Ni along nyanyi,

* Happy birthday to you*
*Happy birthday to you*
*Happy birthday to my pretty mom*
*Happy birthday to you*

Along x dapat sediakan hadiah,hanya doa along mampu kirimkan dari jauh..
Moga mak sihat2 selalu, dan along dapat tengok mak sampai mak tua..

Dikesempatan ini,along nak ucapkan juga Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha..Ada duit nanti,insyaallah along hantar mak pegi haji dengan abah..

mak saya x vogue macam mak korang,tapi mak adalah yang terbaik untuk aku..
My mom and me..I love my mom soooo much!!!

I really hope my mom will read this...truly from my heart..

Again,i'm really sorry because i forgot your birthday, and i felt guilty.I really do..


Happy Belated Birthday,mom..










0 comments:



 

-SnoW CrystaL WorLd- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei